No CM for me this weekend...

The first full weekend i have CM and I was looking forward to many online matches and PBEM's but I cant play!!!

Wouldnt you just know it....My wife picks this weekend to go and have my Son!!!!

Robert Drake!!!!!!! 8lb9oz.!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Now i have an in house opponent to share the fun with!

BTW my wife calls this game

"The Domesticator"

Because since ive had it ive stayed out of the garage, local pub, neighbors garage and neighbor's favorite pub...

Congrats HAKA. My daughter is almost two and I hope she doesn't take after her mother when it comes to wargames. I just hope you can find time to play. Since the amount of sleep you will be getting now won't add up to much smile.gif

cool.gif

------------------

Order, Counterorder, Disorder. - von Moltke

Congratulations Haka,I've got a two week old daughter named Abigail. I've just perfected operating the baby bouncer with my foot(keeping both hands on the keyboard). Still going through that grueling six week period after birth so I've taught her mother the benefits of going "hull down", if ya now what I mean! wink.gif

Guest MantaRay

Oh great another opponent who has the built-in-excuse why they are losing. I need to get me one as bad as I play. biggrin.gif

Congrats, wheres the Cubans?

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

Click now for shelter from the Peng thread

New Site of the PLA:Rugged Defense Group Ladder

The Red Army Mirror