Why Not Answer. Part 2

Well, that was interesting. Thanks again for all who took the time to answer. I thought some of you would be interested in the actual count so here it is from most to least. USA-63, Swenden-9, Canada-7, UK-6, Germany-4, New Zealand-3, Belguim-3, France-2, Australia-2, Ireland-2, Denmark-2, and Mexico-2. All others and there were quite a few had only 1 each. That is out of 144 posts so some of you posted more then 1 time. I'll be telling Matt about that! Anyway, there you have it. Looks like the US took it which is what I figured but was really nice to see where everyone was from. Again, thanks and hope all have a great time killing each other - in the game ofcourse. ;)

Wow, I am surprised.

I thought there would have been more ferners.

Maybe they only come out when discussing world events. China vs. US in April, etc.

There are alot of them still missing. I know BTS sold more than 150 copies!

I don't think there were really two from Mexico. Someone from Texas and I joked about living in Mexico since it often seems that way. But I live in Santa Monica, which is next to Los Angeles, California. That is unless I missed two people who actually are in Mexico.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Someone from Texas and I joked about living in Mexico since it often seems that way.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live in Texas. Sometimes when I drive through south Dallas it seems like I am living in Mexico. smile.gif