grass mods

I inquired earlier on what you guys considered to be the best mods in there category. A lot of people suggested DD's Terrain. I love all of it but the grass, it looks too mossy green for my taste. Someone suggested OldDogs Subdued grass, i cannot find this anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction? Also, any other suggestions for a high-res grass mod somewhere between DD's darker colored grass and the bright green stuff? Thanks guys! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

I wish someone would make a grass that uses the same tones as the stock grass but with the brightness toned down a notch. Gunslinger's is toned down about 10 notches too far for my taste.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably not gonna happen as everybody pretty much hates the stock grass. Try Gunnergoz's Real Grass set.

I was using that until the Normandy stuff came out.

Max,

I find that hard to believe that everyone hates the stock grass. In my opinion, it's one of the best stock features of the game. It goes well with all weather conditions and albeit a little too bright sometimes, it looks more like real grass than some of those others, especially one in particular.

Hmm...I think this calls for a survey...