ww2 online and op flash what do u all think of them?

I just got these games, i mean i had to ask as u are all ww2/war players of many different war games not just cm.

Have any of u tried them?

I still love cm and im hanging out for cm2 but yeah what do u all think of ww2 online

and op flash?

My opinion is well...

Ive found ww2 online to be very boring and bland in some respects ( needing more addons etc), coombined with high system requirements ie 256+ ram demands and alot of bugs to boot.

On the other hand its got alot of realism, and potential for a ww2 game.

I reckon 6 months from now if alot of people start playing it regular and the server is fully working (1 server only with everyone on it) it might have a chance.

I currently give it a 6 out of 10 myself.

Im still waiting for things to improve.

Else ill prob bail and play Op Flash till CM2 goes on sale.

If u havent bought it , id read about it more possibly and save ya cash till things improve, unless u are a die hard ww2er.

Operation flashpoint is pretty awesome and i rate that a 9.5/10.

A very nice game if u havent got it already

One of the few single player games i have actually enjoyed with multi player support and CO OP TEAM WORK!!!!!

Its basic and fun but realistic to a high degree.

A really nice game.

As for CM well..

Cm still rates to me 9/10

untill i have a full movie playback it will always be a 9/10 lol

IM hoping CM2 will be vast improvment in a few areas as well over the first but its still a classic.

Since u are all pretty onto it military types please rate what u think of ww2 and op flash below.

Id like to hear comments from people

I have been keeping up to date with the latest games around / being developed and these two are the only ones curently standing out to me as somefink new and different to try with a high satisfaction factor.

Any body heard of anything new being made apart from our beloved CM2 that might be worth while buying?

I do love Op Flashpoint... Best game since a long time. And even better in multiplayer.

Never tried WW2 online, but it looks too much like a WW2 mod for Quake3 to me. And since WW2 mods are being developed for Flashpoint...

BTW : "Hi mom !" :D

--

Cafard

Other (potentially) good games: IL-2 Sturmovik for WWII Eastern Front and flight sim junkies, Steel Beasts for a hardcore modern armored warfare game. I could list scores of other games for the PC and consoles. One any wargamer should try is Tribes 2, which is probably the most sophisticated shooter out there, and far more tactically involving than even Rogue Spear or SWAT 3.