COMBAT MISSIONS: CMMOS !!

I downloaded and installed the program. The first thing it does is an error message cause it don't find a file in the C:\windows\temp directory. That is no wonder, because I don't have a c:\windows directory on my PC. :rolleyes:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

I downloaded and installed the program. The first thing it does is an error message cause it don't find a file in the C:\windows\temp directory. That is no wonder, because I don't have a c:\windows directory on my PC. :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For now, if you create the folder "C:\Windows\temp" the program will work. Version 2.02 will put the log file in the same folder you install CMMOS in, so this will not be a problem.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveT:

OK now that we have this great program. I need more new mods and rulesets to use with it.And hurry please it's starting to hurt.Nobody wants me to have any fun

And yes Max I know your German Uniform ruleset will be here soon.It's one I am really looking foward to.

Dave<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi all...haven't been able to do anything over the past week due to my modem packing in. Managed to get another one today so i'll get to work posting some CMMOS & other stuff ASAP...i've got a lot of catching up to do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA...GOD BLESS NATO

• 1 month later...