MG Jeep vs Tiger Tank....

Joe! For the last time, when we're running moonshine up to the front, DON'T SMOKE IN THE FRIGGIN JEEP!

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

hehe, my favorite jeep vs tiger scene came in a QB I was playing. I was running a Jeep up to do a little recon. He got to the top of the hill and before the stop and reverse orders went through, he was nailed by the tiger at the bottom of the hill. He went up in a nice ball of fire like that one, but continued rolling down the hill and rammed the Tiger. Man was I proud of that driver...he was giving his all to the cause. smile.gif

------------------

Go thou, and fill another room in hell.

Hey Guys

I have seen this often, at least a dozen times, I notice it happens more often with the 155mm German infantry gun attacking jeeps. With the 155mm gun it looks really nice due to the combination of explosion from the shell of the 155mm and the explosion of the Jeep. I have even seen this when once playing as Germans I had two MG42s hiding in the upper floor of a building at the edge of some woods. Two jeeps popped out of a road in the woods and approached the building with my MG42's. The MG42 crews opened fire when the jeeps got close enough. Each MG42 opened fire, and caused both jeeps to go up in fire balls just like Tiger posted.

This is why the Western Allies never adopted the molotov coctail as a reliable AT tactic. Transportation to the front was hazardous to ones health. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 02-24-2001).]