We were just sampling other flavours of eye candy, nothing more :)

Hi Dan

You should know I'm just sitting here giggling my self silly after looking at all those other lovely graphics.

Don't worry I'm sure none of them will be as detailed and historically accurate as CM!

smile.gif

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 01-25-2001).]

Guest KwazyDog

Hi Tom,

Not a problem. smile.gif Its just that in a way, this forum is pretty much like a store shelf as far as Combat Mission is concerned, somewhere where newbie come past to see what we have to offer as such. This is why we like to keep it at least somewhat on topic.

In the past we have had no problems with people mentioning other games on our forum, and we still dont, but there are many off topic posts at the moment so I wanted to weed out a few.

I felt that the ones about other games should probably be locked up over the ones that were off topic but off a military nature. Hopefully I didnt offend anyone by this, it was not my intention. smile.gif

That indeed looked great. On that same note, its exiting to think what we will be able to do with the future rewrite of the CM engine if thats what can be done today with first person shooters smile.gif

Dan

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 01-25-2001).]

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Hi Tom,

Not a problem. smile.gif Its just that in a way, this forum is pretty much like a store shelf as far as Combat Mission is concerned, somewhere where newbie come past to see what we have to offer as such. This is why we like to keep it at least somewhat on topic.

In the past we have had no problems with people mentioning other games on our forum, and we still dont, but there are many off topic posts at the moment so I wanted to weed out a few.

I felt that the ones about other games should probably be locked up over the ones that were off topic but off a military nature. Hopefully I didnt offend anyone by this, it was not my intention.

Dan

[This message has been edited by KwazyDog (edited 01-25-2001).]

Didn't offend me at all, I'm chuckling to myself that all three games are still in developement and all three made it to the top at the same time, I find it rather entertaining. I guess locking the threads was the right thing to do smile.gif

But they aren't really competition yet and I'll bet they all be LONG gone, out of print or out of business or bought up by some one else all before CM2 is released. Thats my guess anyway.

-tom w