trash it madmatt it aint going anywhere...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

Well I was looking around the MSG board and relized there is PENG crap everywhere, so I put it to the vote....WHO HERE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR PENG BE PUT TO DEATH? I say firing squad at dawn, and considering you people are up all night you wont need and alarm call for you execution....

READY.....AIM.....FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

LOL..

-Niles "Fieldmarshall" HIrschi

[ 07-08-2001: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't look - don't look, I'm telling you don't loo--

Awww, he looked.

If you really dislike the Peng thread you should take a dip in the cesspool and relax. The other threads that have some relation are the WineCape invitational tourney (which includes a number of players from the cesspool) and the two FAQ threads, which are bumped to the top every now and then as a public service. Reading past the first few posts in those will put your eyes at risk.

Who really has the time to be playing CM, when there are so many more beneficial things to be doing?

Who really has the time to be arguing about the penetration of the 132mm KwaK 69 wasserwerfer, when they could be playing CM and having fun, which is surely the whole point?

Who really has time to be posting completely pointless threads about other threads on the forum which they can't seem to ignore, when they could be arguing about the 132mm Kwak 69 wasserwerfer, an infinitely more productive pursuit?

In the spirit of the almighty Peng Thread, Fieldmarshall, you are a pathetic excuse for a wannabe untergrognard. By the standard of your logic and reasoning exhibited here, I can imagine your troops doing nothing else but laying down their weapons and marching towards enemy lines with their hands up upon hearing that you will be their commander for the upcoming battle. I would be surprised if you can identify the business end of a tank, let alone a rifle. Send me a Quick Battle PBEM setup – whatever parameters you like – and I shall show you what the Peng Thread is all about.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Who really has the time to be playing CM, when there are so many more beneficial things to be doing?

Who really has the time to be arguing about the penetration of the 132mm KwaK 69 wasserwerfer, when they could be playing CM and having fun, which is surely the whole point?

Who really has time to be posting completely pointless threads about other threads on the forum which they can't seem to ignore, when they could be arguing about the 132mm Kwak 69 wasserwerfer, an infinitely more productive pursuit?

In the spirit of the almighty Peng Thread, Fieldmarshall, you are a pathetic excuse for a wannabe untergrognard. By the standard of your logic and reasoning exhibited here, I can imagine your troops doing nothing else but laying down their weapons and marching towards enemy lines with their hands up upon hearing that you will be their commander for the upcoming battle. I would be surprised if you can identify the business end of a tank, let alone a rifle. Send me a Quick Battle PBEM setup – whatever parameters you like – and I shall show you what the Peng Thread is all about.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE CHECK YOUR E_MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, now Aitken's gone and encouraged him.

Fieldmarshall/niles, I realize you are 15, and after 16 posts in two days of CM forum participation (prompting one to observe that there is niles crap everywhere, including the instant classic, "How do I unregister hear [sic]"), you are ready to make some changes. This is akin to a two-day old infant suddenly sitting upright in the incubator and offering medical advice on neo-natal care, and I applaud your precocious initiative.

The fact is that Peng People once roamed these plains in huge herds, but were indiscriminately slaughtered for their thick scaly hides. Now the Peng thread is all they have left. It is only their towering screen presence which makes them seem like they are everywhere. A death sentence would be redundant to these once-proud souls, the remnants of whom now huddle in their preserve for the idle amusement of passers-by.

Another perspective might be that the rest of the board has been banned from the Peng thread. Do not trifle with powers that you cannot hope to understand. There are very Dark Forces at work in there, and summoning them forth could be Highly Dangerous.

And above all... DO A SEARCH. Every morning and every night before you go to bed.

Thanks for thinking of u... er, them... and welcome to the CM Forum.