The best design wins a FREE CM -shirt!

Hi troops,

Just so BTS are ok with this, this is a non profit-making venture ok Matt?

If you go to www.commandpost.co.uk, and follow the link to competition, you will see a competition advertised whereby the best design of a custom military-based t-shirt wins their design! Sooo, I guessed that all you chaps and chappesses might fancy a try at designing your own CM T-shirt, submitting the artwork and then hoping you win. :)

I designed my own recently (with thanks to John S`s Tiger I - there`s a pic of it on the site)

Now I realise that not all of you are as sad as me and want to wear CM t-shirts, but for those who are, go there now.

Note there are NOT any CM t-shirts avialble to buy, this is a one-off for a competition only.

Thanks..

[ 07-14-2001: Message edited by: Wesreidau ]

I want a bathing beauty in a thong bikini standing backwards with the words "Rear Hull Penetration" above the picture. And then the words "No effect." below the picture.

Whaddya think? Do I win?

EDIT:

Well guys, I actually submitted the above with the exception I typed "No effect." with a slash through and then typed "Knocked out." next to it. LOL!

[ 07-16-2001: Message edited by: Maximus ]

I had this idea last year but haven't yet followed through due to lack of time. But I am going to take the best screen shot I have, go buy a tee-shirt, print out the screen on iron-on paper (you can buy that stuff for the printer these days), and iron on the screenie to my tee. I have no idea how it'll look, but I figure it's worth a shot.

Pretty pathetic huh? :D

I would be excited if I saw a guy wearing a CM T-shirt in public. Imagine walking up to this guy in the mall and whispering "Madmatt is watching you" and look at the expression on his face.

It sure would be great to sit and talk CM while my wife shops for hours. What kind of pin/badge or other thing could we wear so we know that we just passed a fellow CM nerd?