THE PENG THREAD AS IT SHOULD BE

Originally posted by Dunnee:

I'll leave, sure, after I **** on your grass...tah tah.

------------------

****** who left that there?

Jeese a womans work is never done, but if you think I am gonna clean up this mess then you got another thing coming Dunnee.

Now be a good boy and go **** elsewhere :D

Originally posted by Mace:

This is a bit like an ICQ conversation, with a few hecklers interjecting.

----------------------

I couldn't agree more, nothing like a bit of stimulating intercourse to pass the night away, and here was me thinking you lot could talk about nothing except war games. smile.gif

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Got to go with Emma on this, nice touch btw!

----------------

smile.gif Thanks jd, but alas my little thread is certainly doomed for that padlock.

Still it's fun while it lasts and I am not giving up until the BOSS slams it shut

tongue.gif

Sod off you poor excuse for a Scot...

And don't you dare raise your voice to me, who the hell do you think you are?

And to think I actually use a quote of yours for my sig.

Oh well... must have had my shades on that day :D

I'm sorry Emma, but in all seriousness, that attitude isn't very helpful. There are a lot of people on the forum who dislike the Peng Thread, and we simply can't have four of them going at once.

Let's exercise some maturity and not have to wait for BTS to lay down the law.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Originally posted by David Aitken:

I'm sorry Emma, but in all seriousness, that attitude isn't very helpful. There are a lot of people on the forum who dislike the Peng Thread, and we simply can't have four of them going at once.

Let's exercise some maturity and not have to wait for BTS to lay down the law.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Attitude? I will say what I have to you by e-mail, I'm not into public slagging matches.

Emma, I have apologised twice, and I apologise again. I am being completely impersonal and arbitrary in an effort to clear up this situation.

Berli, that is exactly the problem. Out of the four current Peng Threads, everyone has their own preference. We can't each have our own thread. As Joe's thread was first and is now biggest, it makes sense to continue with it for the time being. I am all for Emma hosting the Peng Thread, but I'm afraid this isn't the best time for it.

Remember, as I have said before, this forum is BTS's shop window. We have no right to clutter it with multiple OT threads, and we run a good chance of harming their business.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Joe can piss off. Given a choice between a thread create by JS, Sseanachai and Emma, I have to go with Emma's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appreciated Berli, but I don't want to cause any bad feeling or indeed, any trouble for Matt and the guys at BTS, Seems I have already been ousted.......

*OUCH*

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dunnee:

I'll leave, sure, after I **** on your grass...tah tah.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, Sir, should be bludgeoned, spat upon, and called filthy names. Let me fetch my thesararus. You are a filthy, slimey piece of offal that should be...oh nevermind. Just shut your piehole and give us a break.

Good for you YK2...I like that you started a Peng thread. You're cool after all.