CM2 "spy" photo revealed

From inside BTS' massive underground bunker deep under the streets of Hoboken NJ, our spies have provided the following top secret images of the on-going CM2 development. smile.gif

View?u=1394876&a=10415756&p=44539991&Sequence=0&res=high

Gordon

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 03-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Gordon (edited 03-23-2001).]

The Soviets adopted the white stripes in April of '45 primarily for aerial recognition (so all those American and British flyboys wouldn't shoot up Soviet tanks). However, the Germans soon figured out what the purpose was and started painting the white stripes on their AFVs, so in May '45 the Soviets changed to triangles.

The western allies maintained their use of aerial recognition panels through-out. Hint, if you loved the aerial recognition panels in Marco's "Cavalry" option to his "Stuart" mod, you've got more to look forward to. smile.gif

Gordon

How about these? Looks like BTS has the T-34 wireframe almost done, but the textures need a little work.

BryceT34.jpeg

BryceT34second.jpeg

Actually, I made them in Bryce. If you have Bryce, you can download the files from my website, and change them or add them to your pictures.

------------------

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, Classic threads, and more!

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.