CM One Click Movie?

I am using the CM One Click utility to play PBEM. I was wondering if there is a CM One Click utility for easily playing back all the movies of your PBEM. Such a utility would seem to be quite similar in design.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing?

Thanks.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by markshot:

I am using the CM One Click utility to play PBEM. I was wondering if there is a CM One Click utility for easily playing back all the movies of your PBEM. Such a utility would seem to be quite similar in design.

Does anyone know if there is such a thing?

Thanks.<hr></blockquote>

check out my faq, use CTRL-F to find "movie"

i THINK there is a utility by kman

Well, thanks for the suggestion. Too bad the utility didn't seem to work for me. Just kept making a beep rather than filling the dialogue box.

Oh, well ...

Actually, it is still beyond me how the game can produce viewable movie files for PBEM and cannot produce an appended file for each turn during regular play. Maybe CM2.

Markshot, you're not the only one. I liked CMMovie when I still had Windows 98 installed, but unfortunately the "Open" dialogue is different for WinME. I would gladly sacrifice several virgins if it helped someone to make an update... or, maybe there is a way to remove the shortcuts from the ME open dialogue?

Well, there is the manual way of course.