"Blank Tile" for CMBB?

I have noticed within Mike T's fine Frontovik mod a set of skins for the heavy building tile set-replacing it with a factory file set. Is it beyond the realm of sensible thought to suggest a "blank tile" within the scenario builder for the heavy building skin-for mod makers to replace it with the Kremlin, Reichstag, Holiday Inn, etc.? This would allow the heavy buildings to remain in the given scenario, without having a hundred Kremlins. Of course this could be extended to vehicles and soldiers, but that might get too crazy.

You might be able to make a blank BMP work for every model. Bear with me, Im thinking this up as I write.

Every BMP file could have a suffix, like say in CMBB, BMP 3647-45 is for a T-34 turret. The blank 'universal' bmp is, say 0000, so youd mod it up, then slap on a -45, and it goes where you want it. Im sure this idea has some faults, maybe a prefix would be neccesary, or each model has a certain prefix, like a russian tank would be: 72-oooo-45. that way, the prefix would norrow down the catagory, and the suffix would send it to an exact spot. This is still complicated, but imagine the possibilities. Anyways, its just an idea.

Can you imagine all the cool games there will be if BTS ever licences the engine? If you slap on a simple 3D modeling program, and make all the data easy enough to manipulate, you could have a million kick a$$ CM style games out there. It would be revolutionary. But if and when that happens( yeah, right) BTS will have CM 6 out, and well all be playing that, with no intrest in the ol dinousaur CMBO engine.

OK now you can all start telling me how wrong I am.