Another CMHQ Update!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

I find that there is always something "safe", "reassuring" and yes, "comforting", every time i see this thread. Your never quite sure when it's gonna show up, but you know what it will look like when it does! ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanx, Manx (I think). smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SuperTed:

CP...my biggest phan... :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well all I'm really saying is "How come you can't come up will a long and wild title like Madmatt does when he updates CMHQ?"

I mean, "Another CMHQ update!" is so vague, and most of the time it's just some mention of what's going on at other sites. Almost exciting as those old titles like "Another new member at Forward Observer!"

So I'm begging you, I'd like to see some creativity in thread titles, that's all.

CP,

If I would use the bombastic approach to writing subject lines, then I would be stepping on Matt's toes. So, my utilitarian approach helps give Matt's subject lines their...ah....thunder. And, as we all know, without thunder Matt is...um...well...I'm not sure, but you get the idea. :D

Also, ALL of my updates will refer to news from other sites. That is precisely what I am doing. It is also precisely what I did at Forward Observer.

I have gone to great lengths at FO and CMHQ to remain "invisible" and let the updates from the sites have the entire spotlight. I assure you, my opinions and comments are NOT what people want to read. It is the mods and scenarios they want. I am just pointing them in the right direction. So, I hope you don't mind if I keep a low profile.

lcm1947 and Michael Dorosh,

Thanks, guys. You make it all worthwhile. smile.gif

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: SuperTed ]