CM2 Wish List item #T34

As an SL/ASL Ivan from way back, I'm just looking for lots and lots of T34/76Cs and heaps and heaps and heaps of little Ivan squads to terrorise the evil, villanous invaders from the empire of sausages and sauekraut. All the other stuff is peripheral. Is there going to be a minimum of a dozen T34s and three score Ivan squads available before you even think of designing an Eastern Front scenario? I'm thinking ants' nests with boof. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REVS:

... I'm just looking for lots and lots of T34/76Cs and heaps and heaps and heaps of little Ivan squads ...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>What you're looking for is lots and lots of time spent cursing the computer for not crunching your move fast enough. smile.gif

For a teaser I offer you the possibility to try a desert scenario of mine, The Battle of Point 171, where you have plenty of Italian tanks and some German ones to that (but not many infantry squads).

The terrain is very flat and open, and the enemy hasn't dug in.

Although there isn't that many vehicles crunchtime still make you wish for a 16-parallell-processor super computer...

Cheers

Olle

Boof, my dear Dunnee, is Australian for hitting power. Esteemed chum REVS was obviously having a quiet day. Be nice to him and you might of other Australian collquialisms. Like biff, which is more your T34/85 or SU100.