Another CMHQ Update!

I am starting to wonder if our esteemed comrade Mr. Dorosh has a Jolt/coffee mixture for blood! Does the man ever sleep? He is the James Brown of web masters.

Not to mention our ever vigilant Super "where'd I put the No Doze" Ted standing on the front lines awaiting updates. You are the true Forward Observer.

Mord.

P.S Mike what the hell are you gonna do when CMBB hits?! LOL! Atleast you won't have to do a site for the Finns I think that'll be well taken care of ;)

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Mord ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mord:

I am starting to wonder if our esteemed comrade Mr. Doroche has a Jolt/coffee mixture for blood! Does the man ever sleep? He is the James Brown of web masters.

Not to mention our ever vigilant Super "where'd I put the No Doze" Ted standing on the front lines awaiting updates. You are the true Forward Observer.

Mord.

P.S Mike what the hell are you gonna do when CMBB hits?! LOL! Atleast you won't have to do a site for the Finns I think that'll be well taken care of ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am looking forward to learning about the Finns in CMBB. I am glad we have some genuine articles on the messageboard! I thought their inclusion in Crescendo of Doom was interesting, and found their characteristics and history fascinating. Hopefully one or two of our own CM Finns here on the board will do the thing up right with a website or three....