BTS, can I use the CM2 preview screenshots to make some wallpaper pics?

Hi

Is it ok if I use the CM2 screenshots you gave to SimHQ to make some wallpaper for the community? I plan to modify them a little, add some Russian tanks and stuff. Shine it up a bit in Photoshop and release it to the community. I can add a small note in one of the corners stating that its not an official picture, but modified by me. I will never say they are official screenshots, and I will never use them for commercial purposes.

Let me know what you feel about this matter.

Here is a little preview in low resolution:

cm2-4-s.JPG

PS: The KV-85 tank is taken from the Panzer Elite mod "PzPack2" made by the Lennort brothers. Visit their homepage here: http://home.t-online.de/home/erik.lenort/

Regards,

Heinz

[ 04-30-2001: Message edited by: Heinz 25th PzReg ]

Its basicly no different than any other 3rd party mod out there. Like other modified graphics, it does no harm.

- all credits go to the original creators.

- its clearly stated that its not a real CM2 picture, but a modified one.

- its not used for any commercial purpose, only for the community to have on their desktops.

I am sure many people would enjoy it, at least until some real CM2 pics come out. Maybe I should not have asked this question at all. Answering it may be to difficult for BTS. If anyone can think of a good reason why I shouldnt release these images, please let me know here.

Regards,

Heinz