Additional comment re: new features

Have we discussed the idea of locking home-made scenarios so they can't be viewed in the editor without a password? Probably, but I guess I missed that discussion. I like the idea - what do others think?

Secondly - will CM ever address the issue of the "board-edge creep"? I can only imagine this too has been discussed, but again, if so I missed it. Why not allow players to move all units off the map edge and have randomly created terrain pop up (as well as randomly created opposing units?)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

You can do tournement save.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tournament save only works with one specific time you are going to play someone, but it won't work if you have a scenario that is downloadable online - or even a scenario on the disk.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ASL Veteran:

Tournament save only works with one specific time you are going to play someone, but it won't work if you have a scenario that is downloadable online - or even a scenario on the disk.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you can only open it to play it one time? Never noticed that.

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Dirtweasle ]

Hi Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>anyone else have anything to say?[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ref the 'map edge creep' you mentioned I recall something about this before and can only offer my previous comment : in a set of Tabletop Minis rules I use (Overlord & Grey Storm Red Steel) the board edge issue is addressed somewhat by having a 'danger-zone' along each board edge wherein troops entering/passing through said zone are subject to possible casualties/damage (simulating off table enemy and/or friendly fire) an abastraction of course but idea has some merit.

No idea how 'codable' this would be for CM and if it would lead to a 'Danger-Zone Creep' thread smile.gif

Later

Sgt Steiner