Hakko Ichiu/Germanboy book collaboration!

You two need to get together and write something for real (or at least start another hilarious thread for the rest of us to read!)

Your writing styles and humorous additions to the "Armor.." thread started by Grunto has had me in stitches for the last 15 minutes or so!

I salute you both and keep it coming!

Humor???

This is serious business, and I, for one, will not rest until Andreas "Germanboy" Biermann admits that he is wrong!

Your recognition of quality writing does you credit, buddy. I presume, of course, that you are talking only about me.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy:

You two need to get together and write something for real (or at least start another hilarious thread for the rest of us to read!)

Your writing styles and humorous additions to the "Armor.." thread started by Grunto has had me in stitches for the last 15 minutes or so!

I salute you both and keep it coming!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buddy, while it is a pleasure to finally be recognised as one of the truly elucidating posters to this board, I must say I think that HMG teams will run before I work together with Ethan, who is a feeble excuse for a truly learned scholar anyway. This guy obviously would not recognise an Italian Trattoriafunghimilanesecuccinaspaghetteria 145 (Combinazione 1937) if it clung to his shirt-sleeve. Never in my life have I seen such posting to the board, bereft of all knowledge, and yonder the borders of common wisdom into cloudcuckooland... Scrape me of a VolksspĆ¼le (mot) SdKfz 12345 Ausf.6789 (B/1) track, I won't have any of it!

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buddy:

Too bad, you guys got a good thing going there...perhaps in the future you two will reconsider and possibly think of writing alternating chapters of the same book.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay well, with Mr.Peng as editor, and an adequate advance (we are talking 7 figures for me and at least twice the amount Hakko is getting), you might be able to twist my rubber-arm. I have no pride anyway.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)