I hit a flamethrower with a mortar

I mean it must have been, i was mortaring that open field in chance encounter an when i looked over there was this big flaming pentagram you know like the ones they leave when they shoot there flamethrower so i must have landed a round on him...geez im still playing the demo an if thats the kinda stuff

i can expect to see when my game arrive's i

really can hardly wait...or my like hurry the hell up!

I used a flamethrower the other day against a squad in a building. Awesome! The whole building went up in flames, the squad went crazy and ran into the street getting plastered by enemy fire and was hit twice more by the flamethrower team.

Wayne.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

I've played both sides of Chance Encounter and neither time gotten a flamer. As far as i know there are only in the Valley of Trouble scenerio. In the demo anyways.

------------------

The worst part of any conflict is peacekeeping, it is the time when only one side may fire.

Guest ACTOR

In a scenario I recently played, I got lucky and ambushed a Panther from behind with a flame team. AWESOME! smile.gif The flame team hit the Panther twice, and on the second hit catastrophic explosion of the Panther!!!

The crew bailed out and was toasted by the flame team...Love this game!