WWII "Concert" T-shirts

Hey all,

Anyone seen t-shirts with "Rommel's North Africa Tour", or "3rd Army European Tour" etc... that look like concert shirts?

I have seen them worn at conventions before, but I can never find anyone that sells them. Anyone have a source? I would love to find the "Wehrmacht World Domination Tour" that I saw at one point. It was pretty cool. The dates for London and Stalingrad were stamped CANCELLED, etc...

I found a place with the Genghis Khan tour, but they didn't sell anything more modern.

And before I get hate mail, I know this sounds callous, but the shirts are obviously ment in a humorous tone, which is easy to see when you look at them. Describing them sounds worse than they are.

Anyway, if anyone has a source, let me know.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by STRAKER:

Get them here at......... http://www.belleandblade.com/ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THANK YOU!!!

Who knew it was that easy! Those are exactly the shirts I saw this year at ConQuest (Patton and Afrika Corp to be exact).

Gotta go spend some money, there is a Fallschirmjager shirt with my name on it. Now I can have official CM wear to put on while I am playing! smile.gif

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

A friend got me a shirt (like 20 years ago) that sounds like the "Wehrmacht World Domination Tour" shirt but it said "Hitler World Tour"..I think I went out in public wearing it like once. Funny shirt but people gave me nasty looks.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

I used to have an Adolf Hitler World Tour t-shirt that a friend of mine bought for me on a trip to England when I was about 16 . . . HAD it until my mom saw it, took it away and hid it. =)

Kitty

Ps - I've seen this and similar shirts for sale every year at gun shows since then.

Guest MantaRay

Wow, thx I may have to order a few of them. 82nd Ab one looks great. Thx for the link.

Maybe Steve and Charles can make a CM one though. I would get that for sure!

Ray