BTS Releases CM Compatible Keyboard.

Guest Germanboy

Does it come with rubber-coated keys, so that you don't injure your head when you bang it on it? That would help me.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

I wanted to include "Swear Like Peng in a Room Full of Smilies" but it just wouldn't fit...

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that smilies might fall on their heads

------------------

When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

On a technical note, Babra, what video card are you using?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

An S3 Savage 4. It has 32MB I think. Why, do you see something in your game that isn't in mine or vice versa?

------------------

When I die I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car

Well your ground graphics are WAAY blocky and pixelated. Also your smoke is the "fast and compatible" type. Is that really how you see the game as it's played?

I use a 32MB Diamond Viper V770 TNT2 Ultra and get very good graphics. Full transparency and smooth ground.

Have you updated your drivers? Surely with a 32MB card you should get better graphics than that.

No offense whatsoever in this post just trying to help you out. smile.gif

Understood. Actually, until you posted your question I hadn't given it much thought. Besides, if'n it ain't broke, don't fix it I always say. Pixelated is an adjective usually applied to me anyway. smile.gif

I wouldn't know where to download a driver from anyway, and lord knows I've searched...

------------------

7-3-99. That might be your problem. Those drivers might not be DirectX 7 compatible.

Ahh!! Found what you're looking for!

Go here: http://www.diamondmm.com/customer_caretechnical_supportdriversS3_Gra phic_AcceleratorsSavage4_%28395%29.htm

Latest driver is 5-4-00!!

Or go to here: http://sdn.fgn.com/files.shtml

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-08-2000).]

Just out of comparison, the driver version at the Diamond site is 4.12.01.8215-8.20.18.

The reference driver at the Savage News site is 8.20.18 also, so it IS the same. biggrin.gif

Glad to help. Hopefully this will give you full visual effects for the final game.

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."

von lucke wrote...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Went to get a soda while the CM Orders pic loaded up --- and then blew it outta my nose I was laughing so hard! Now that's funny!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well.. had nearly the same experience.. only i was drinking milk... boy what a mess and now i have to clean it up! Thanks Babra! mad.gif

well, actually it was funny, so it was worth the cleaning up biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

even if the cost is bloody....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TargetDrone:

von lucke wrote...

well.. had nearly the same experience.. only i was drinking milk... boy what a mess and now i have to clean it up!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There should be a warning in the headline: "Don't drink and read!"

Same mess here at me, just with coffee.

Just cleaned the place, difficult to post while clearing the tears out of my face....