German speech wave files

Can anyone assist me here. What is being said in each German speech wav file? I need to know what file, by number, means in English. For example 00002000.wav means "move, move, more". I need to know what is being said in each speech file. In this way I have an Italian that can convert this into Italian. With this assist I can get Italian speech files for the Italian uniforms in the desert. So for any German speakers out there I need some help here. You will be credited for the asssit.

MikeT

seacat@flash.net

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but the "translations" look awfully close to my original list I used to record both the German and Polish voices. Call me an egomaniac, but I just wanted to set this straight... smile.gif

------------------

"An hour has 60 minutes, each minute in action has a thousand dangers."

- Karl-Heinz Gauch, CO 1st Panzerspähkompanie, 12th SS Panzerdivision

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but the "translations" look awfully close to my original list I used to record both the German and Polish voices. Call me an egomaniac, but I just wanted to set this straight... smile.gif

------------------

------------------

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but the "translations" look awfully close to my original list I used to record the German and Polish voices. Call me an egomaniac, but I just wanted to set this straight... smile.gif

------------------

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade, but the "translations" look awfully close to my original list I used to record the German and Polish voices. Call me an egomaniac, but I just wanted to set this straight... smile.gif

------------------