SS_PanzerLeader: MIA or AWOL?

Where is he? dropped off the map. Just about to turn things around against him in LD and he up and goes AWOL or MIA or RTFA. He is either a scoundrel, a sissy or in some sort of trouble. Anyone with infromation regarding SS_PansyAss's whereabouts, kindly don't tell me.

Peng out for blood

Mr Shredded, I'll have you know that i have drunk beer from elvis's warm, bloody skull in the last three games we have played. his defeat was so total in LD that he cried like a little girl right before i emptied a clip into his fishwhite belly. he is toast. he is my little bitch, my naughty CM slut - my little death toy. i kill him whenever it pleases me. so that makes you what? wink.gif something less?

Peng, master of his domain

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 02-05-2000).]

he is a coward and a swine and i shall beat him with big pointy sticks that have fire ant poison rubbed on them. if he should contact you M. Heavy Bomber, please do me the kindness of requesting that he indicate his intentions for finishing our game. I am most displeased with his skulking about refusing to take his lashings like a man and am ready to have the bosun's mate strip him to the waist and flog him on the poop deck!!!

huh huh, i wrote "poop"

Peng

Oh Ray. Thats a little harsh don't you think?

eek.gif

Even with a smilie, since you two have had strong words before. Ah, to hell with him. He is a great big sissy-girl and deserves a spike in the foot. Hunt SS down like a dog, rip his girly guts out, and feed them to rabid wolverines, or better yet, Tasmanian devils. that'll show em.

Peng out

[This message has been edited by MrPeng (edited 02-05-2000).]

Still no word from SS Bootlicker..Von as you are in St. Louis that makes you that closest to him (he is somewhere in Fla.). You MUST begin a search and destroy (or rescue and destroy)mission at once. If he is in danger save his sorry ass and bring him back so he can be court marshaled and hung properly.

Guest Captain Foobar

Maybe he is doing yardwork, or taking up a new hobby... Stamp collecting? Model Ships in bottles? (how do they do that anyway???)

Anyway, I hope he will be back, because I think that his tongue-lashings are a good contribution to the board. And you Mr. Peng. You make me laff. What is this dialect of english that you do type in. For I would slap my ass and call you Henri if I could finger out what you were talking about sometimes..... Are you Moldavian or something? Maybe its just the codeine... wink.gif

My doctor said, "Mylanta" but i find that a combination of Wild Turkey 101, mescaline, filterless cigarettes, seconol, colobus monkey adrenaline and masturbation works best for me. As for an odd dialect, Mr King's English Foo, what part of "rip his guts out and feed them to wolverines" confuses you?

Kisses

Peng

PS I am a mutt, but mostly my people come form Norway, mostly.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Maybe he left to go find a personality. He may be studying rock formations, and getting "Hooked on Phonics." I hope he is GfG. smile.gif

Ray

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well MantaRay once again you have shown your true colors. BTW Peng, the smiley face on his post was next to GFG which stands for gone for good i believe. Well i must say I'm glad to disappoint you MantaRay - in fact It makes me quite pleased that I have evidently bothered you too such an extent that you found it necessary to strike out at me in my absence, which further amplifies what a coward you really are. I am not going to sink to your level and give you the flaming you so justly deserve, because the last one must've really stung hard, for you to still be holding a grudge. Personally, I was over my conversatation with you on the last thread, with my last post. What have you been doing with your suppressed anger since, plotting revenge on innocents at the local mini-mart?

I hate to break it to ya bud, but I'm not going anywhere. Maybe you should seek some professional help.

PENG - Ahh you have gotten brave in my absence - I shall continue on my path of wanton destruction right after I relieve my self on you gravesite.

Elvira - you twit its been your turn since before I left

Foobar thanks for the support smile.gif

Ok guys working on my turns now my apologies

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

[This message has been edited by SS_PanzerLeader (edited 02-06-2000).]

Damn! there he is. I suppose we shall have to put up with his mewling and mincing and god knows what else the hormone "therapy" does to him. PansyBoy, I know you said your last email should remain private but don't you think you should tell everyone who supports you and was worried about you that the combination brain/penile implant was "successful?" To put it bluntly, SS is now truly a dickhead! For the next several weeks he must refrain from thinking too hard or its...wooops! "sorry about the stain on the carpet...can I have a tissue?"

right SS? think pure thoughts.

Peng out

Wow. I guess the WW2 is almost on again. Gentlemen please choose the weapon of your choice, walk back 100 step away from each other. Turn and on my signal ..... run away.

How come ideas come clashing like that on a nice forum like this one. Are we talking about politics other warm subjects? If soemone is tageted (SS_PL) they must have been ennemy of the state (forum). I hope one will be taken out of his misery. Lucky that CM have weapons in the game......