Progress on a FAQ???

Now that things have settled down after my move to Louisiana I have a little more time to work on the FAQ. As long as I don't hvae to fight my step-dad for the modem. I loved having my own private phone line for modem use.....

The plan is, this weekend, to start from the beginning and do a little each day and have a FAQ update every couple of days or so rather than do it all at once, becuase when I tried to do that it sucked big time. It was really boring.

It will be much easier to work an hour a day hunting down questions both common and obscure (like CM having Panzershriners) as well as highlightng those threads that had good discussions (either funny or informative)

I need web space and somebody to do the formatting. PeterNZ has mentioned to me that he could do both, but I think he is in England now. If your out there Peter (or Elvis) send an e-mail my way. If anyone else can provide some webspace and knows html, drop me a line.

Come Sunday I hope to have a modest beginning to things. With 50whatever thousand messages, the going will surely be slow.

Hey, if I do a FAQ, maybe I can get to be a beta tester for CM2!

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK

I had sent Peter what I thought was a good FAQ section about PBEMs... and some notes on other things....I wonder if he has them in England with him. When I get home from work I'll see if I can dig them up. It will be a start.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC