Countdown to TCP/IP beta patch

Just back from the realm of Amn...

I check this forum but seems that the TCP/IP patch is not out -- yet. If the schedule is met, we shall see the beta patch in 2 days? Right?

Let's have our fingers croxxed.

Cheers,

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Oh Maximus,

OT:

I have teleported myself temp to "South of Sword" and whacked the Tommies hard. I killed all their AFVs but just loss 13 AFV on my side. In the 2nd game, one Lynx even managed to shoot down one plane who slatured my troops.

BTT:

Still eagerly waiting.

Griffin.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

If you've been reading this forum for few months, you should know BTS works some strange hours and they release updates/patches at weird hours and i don't consider monday over till midnight. I always check for updates before i go to bed and when i wake up for work tomorrow morning.

Hey, time is not my primary concern, just make it right biggrin.gif

Afterall, the exercise of waiting my copies of CM to arrive this June makes me able to wait for everything.

BTW, a few people of my profession are noctune workers, they like to work at night and in the dark. I remember a comics guy at UserFriendly who wear dark glasses during coding.

Just keep up the hopes.

Griffin.

------------------

"When you find your PBEM opportents too hard to beat, there is always the AI."

"Can't get enough Tank?"

[This message has been edited by GriffinCheng+ (edited 11-27-2000).]

Yah don't posh BTS around let them do a good job, don't wont CM to end up like CC5 tongue.gif

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Bord

BHQS bord