CAn We "Show All Command Lines" ?? suggestion..

I have been around here awhile and I have not yet seen a suggestion to introduce a feature that would be like say a "Shift P" to show all paths, but I'm wondering if we could "Shift L" (or whatever) to show all Command Lines, and then toggle to the black only command lines and then to the red only command lines, and if we ever get this fancy to the flashing command lines.

This may be a good EASY way to find lost, and strayed units as they would have long black lines to them.

Has this been disccused or suggested previously.

I thought about it after I read the command radius thread and saw the flashing command line suggestion.

Thanks

-tom w

Thanks for the bump and the reply

the suggestion as been untouched all day frown.gif

I wondered if we had covered it or if it was not a good idea..

Thanks for your support.

In the early days lots of folks complained about loosing track of some of their units, and wanted to find them by their class or "occupation" but a "Show All Command Lines" hot key would give black lines to all the units that are FAR away from their HQ and then you can find them easier.

It just seemed to me like it would not really be all the hard to code in a "Show All Command Lines" hot key.

Thanks

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

You probably already know this but....I just hit the plus key until I get to a unit that has the radio icon with the red cross through it showing its out of command radius.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup....

That works too and it is a good suggestion to point it out.

Thanks.

But I think I would still like to show all command lines and then toggle to Red only command lines and Black only command lines...

-tom w

Actually it's a great idea Tom,I guess there are so many other command and control topics flying around out there that it got lost in the shuffle,count me in on the vote for this one,it would simplify finding those "lost" units greatly.

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splinty:

Actually it's a great idea Tom,I guess there are so many other command and control topics flying around out there that it got lost in the shuffle,count me in on the vote for this one,it would simplify finding those "lost" units greatly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Splinty

I appreciate your support smile.gif

-tom w