Any Chance of a "Cover Art" Print?

Hey Steve/Charles,

I LOVE biggrin.gif my Panther print! And, I am considering ordering the other B&W prints, too. BUT, I wanted to know... confused.gif

Are you guys considering making a print of the "cover art"/splashscreen? That would be a really NEAT print to have, especially with the artists signature and a Charles/Steve signature! Well? Huh? Are ya? smile.gif

Steve C.

Yes, any nice print or poster should be only done on acid-free paper.

I hope the panzer prints are on such paper. Else all they will do is

deteriorate over time. Not much point in buying nice prints if they

won't stay in mint condition permanently. smile.gif

Does anyone know the identity of the artist? I don't see any mention of him/her in the credits and, from what I can tell, isn't signed by the artist. Kinda resembles the technique and subject matter of Don Stivers though.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shooter:

Does anyone know the identity of the artist? I don't see any mention of him/her in the credits and, from what I can tell, isn't signed by the artist. Kinda resembles the technique and subject matter of Don Stivers though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I purchased the 7 poster bundle and all of them are numbered and signed by the artist John Smith VIII. I cannot however speak for the free poster that is bundled in with the game since I am still waiting...*sigh*. I would though join in and purchased a another poster if it were signed and number like the other seven, especially if Charles and Steve sign them also. biggrin.gif

OK, guys, I'm putting this back at the top smile.gif in order to get some more requests in to Charles/Steve/et al about another print (color this time) with the artists AND BTS signatures, too -- would be WAY COOL cool.gif !

How about it Steve/Charles?

Steve C.