EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: German Secret Weapon of WW2!!

Guest Pillar

This is incredible.

I'm just so glad this thing was still in testing during the last few months of the war. Otherwise, the Allies surely would have been pushed back all the way across the atlantic.

I've never seen a German superweapon like this... I knew they had secret projects, but this is just lethal.

http://www.adcritic.com/content/outpost.com-gerbils.html

Jaurdis,

How could someone of your scholastic ability overlook this!

The ammunition is self homing! Didn't you see the footage? Even after missing the target, the ammo itself went out to find it's target using the sofisticated S.N.I.F.F system developed towards the later half of 1944.

Sheesh.

smile.gif

Lol, you dorks, of course it would have won the war. That video was taken during the alpha testing phase, jus before they mounted the optical laser sight for the final beta. Could you imagine 16 claws an two beady eyes blistering towards you with pin-point precision? ...sheesh, its a given!

------------------

Thanks for Athskin!

What can be deadlier then the hamster you ask? Well why not watch this informational video and give thanks to whichever dieties you worship that this deadly rodent was not used during wars, for a weapon of such magnitude would surely spell the doom for us all...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php3?id=699

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Foolish Americanischers! Don't they know that the original S.N.I.F.F. system ammunition was fitted with a pickelhaube ballistic cap?

Man, you ain't seen nothing until you seen one 'o those babies fired out the barrel of an 88L71! Sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

(Ok, so the penetration capability was on the order of -.05mm, but hey, they were designed as anti-personnel terror weapons!)

I love newgrounds...even though most of the stuff they got has no relation whatsoever to rodents (or CM, but that's basically the same thing), it is pretty damn funny. I suggest you check it out, and visit "The Portal" section. That's where all the good stuff is.

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

Further research led to the development of the LuftHamster....this was a dedicated ground attack munition , consisting of a hamster fitted with the siren's from Ju 87 Stuka's. These deadly weapons played on the nerves of the enemy by being launched whilst they( the enemy) were going to the latrine .....by not giving them even one private moment of peace.....unfortunately due to short comings in the S.N.I.F.F device the LuftHamsters had a tendency to attack ANY detectable foul ordour....with consequent friendly fire losses. :P

no no no. Did you notice how buggy the S.N.I.F.F. system was. The little guy was running AWAY from the target, not TOWARDS the target. Much like it's close cousin the Hamster.

Now maybe if they had either

1) improved the accuracy of the firing device

or

2) improved the S.N.I.F.F system

they MIGHT have won the war. But even so, the Psychological effect was phenomenally effective. Just watching the video gave me nightmares last night...So perhaps accuracy shouldn't even be considered a problem.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Juardis

I hate to pick on you, but again you have overlooked the lethality of the weapon! The round was not moving away from it's target, but rather using it's revolutionary artificial intelligence to plot a path to the designated hole in the "O".

You see, it realized that it couldn't climb the smooth surface and was instantly tracking a new path. In fact, if you ask BTS, they can verify that the AI Pathmaking ability of Combat Mission was developed FROM the S.N.I.F.F system the Germans were using in the footage shown above.

biggrin.gif

Actually, WW2 would have still gone into favor of the Allies even if the Nazis did perfect the Gerbil cannon and had the time to develop the "Hamp-ster Blam-ster", an improved varient of the previously mentioned Cannon. How, you ask, could they manage to lose the war with such weapons on their side?

Simple. Take a look at this exclusively top secret military footage I picked up in Blockbusters "Top Secret Military Footage" section. Here, hidden Allied scientitsts prepare to test a weapon code-named "Wishing Bird" on a group of assorted rodents. The effects as you can see,are devestating. It appears however, judging from the footage, the weapon still had a few malfunctions to work out.

http://www.tigeraspect.co.uk/totalcomedy/wishingbird.swf

------------------

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 09-02-2000).]

Ah yes, good point.

Project "Wishing Bird" was the Allied response to the German developments in rodent technology.

Who knows what would have happened had these two devastating weapons been brought to bear on each other. Imagine the horror!

Hey Steve and Charles, could you design a mod for a hypothetical scenario in which these two awesome weapons were brought to bear on each other?