Just 5 days deliver to Hong Kong!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

Lucky bugger.

It took a MONTH to crawl from the U.S. to Canada.

frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True enough Pat but you have to remember it went through Hong Kong first.

biggrin.gif

That horrendous post of you Cannucks wailing like Banshees was trully nerve racking.

Long delivery and no Staghound make for some serious beer drinking indeed.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Lucky you!

I placed my order Aug 8th and I still haven't

received it!

BTW, I live in Korea...

And for you lucky ones who are playing the full game, enjoy...and remember...there are people like me who are waiting...waiting...waiting.....

[This message has been edited by JavaMan (edited 09-05-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

We found standard Airmail to Hong Kong to be horrible. Griffin can tell you about that smile.gif

The odd thing is that the better service we now use for Hong Kong costs about 20 cents more than the old way for a copy of Combat Mission to get there. Go figure!

Steve

I'm in Taiwan and ordered mine on Aug 26th ..... I hope it gets here soon smile.gif

Strange how mail from UK to Taiwan is 4/5 days and US to Taiwan is 10 days? The UK shipping rates are cheaper too.

So, BTS send games to the Far East the long way VIA the UK and it'll be much quicker biggrin.gif

Speaking of "Waiting...Waiting...Waiting", you guys are lucky you weren't one of the ones who was waiting for this game since it was in Beta form! smile.gif

My story is: the 1st pre-order was scrapped for my plastic expires in May (damn I miss those posters!). My re-order was shipped and my account was charged on June 16. Guess what? It is not there till mid-August and it comes together with the replacement order!!! For Eric, when you asked about the shipping time, I just shipped back one of the orders back to BTS.

Fortunately, I have made another order in late June and requested "express delivery". It is good to have it earlier....

Griffin @ work place

P.S. Dear CM Borg,

I am amazed by the power to assimilate people thru cyberspace. I am wonder if you can assimilate opfor troops thru PBEMing. I still feel the pressure of my stupid work and I wonder if your magic power can do anything about it. Good luck, don't run into hamsters. biggrin.gif

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Guest Big Time Software

Hey Griffin,

If I didn't say "thanks for sending 'em back" I am doing that right now smile.gif I had my wife's family here this weekend and they loved the stamps on the envelope!

Steve

With honor and pleasure, Steve.

Ya know, normal citizens here in Hong Kong have no access to mail chops and stamp values here are normally small (hint!), I have to fill the entire upper right corner with stamps.

OT. I am no stamp collectors. If your family like stamp collections, I think Brazil uses stamps made of plastic sticks other than paper in many other parts of the world.

Griffin @ work place.

P.S. Where is CM Borg when you need him?

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(