Combat Mission: Beyond Availability

I originally started out attempting to find out for myself when this would be available, now it's turned into a riddle of sorts. Chips n Bits today could not locate it in their database, even though today they posted a five star out of five star preview. It gets better. This evening I called to see if they could tell me something. They did. That is had been discontinued and would not be available. Vas is los? Is there such a game or not? All the sites and info looks real nice, but one might conclude at this point that "schumpshing ist schmelling in Danemarrrrk".

And all I wanted to do was buy a copy. Even wrote to the head cheese listed under "contact us", but din hear back, no phone number where one might call. Was figuring sales might increase if someone besides us knew about the thing. EBX never heard of it either, but then again they've sunken into the realms of Playstation and probably soon will hit the Chapter 11 road.

But seriously folks. Is there a Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord or no, and when, along now with where, can one get the thing?

Danke

Many of us have had experience w/ 3 versions, a beta demo, Gold Demo and the final release. So it is VERY much in evidence. The Gold demo is available for DL from BTS mentioned above. Do your self a favor [and your spouse, sinificant other and/or dog a grave disfavor biggrin.gif) and check it out, tell ALL your friends, and buy it. You may wantto check out the BTS Manifesto and info at http://www.battlefront.com/about/index.html to find out why CM is the way it is and why only over the Internet.

Support intelligent gaming. Also read this forum and you'll see how very real it is. A new world awaits