LD,but given a scenario title

"Lestoff".Prob.something steve

and/or charles were playing

around with.Good Lookin'Tank!

------------------

Horrido!

michael

Cm2???

why are there cm2 screenshots already, CM one isn't done yet...

hmmm, I guess I was just suprised that screenshots existed already, thats all wink.gif

hehehe, the countdown begins for CM 2 wink.gif

oh, btwe, Xavier, I would recommed upgrading video cards... the image quality of those screenshots leaves much to be desired

wink.gif

-EridanMan

Right, since it's my first site, I have no Xperience.Sure; some things need to be upgraded or changed. My target is to make french language people to discover what is CM because I personally know people who are very interested by WW2 and wargame and have never heard one word about CM frown.gif What a shame isn't it ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Xavier, isn't CyberStratege a popular magazine in France amongst wargamers? I thought they gave plenty of advertisement for CM!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They did, yet won't do anymore... Cyberstratege is dead, due to the departure of its chief editor frown.gif

Yep, that's right : for once we get a good magazine in France, it doesn't draw enough readers and finally die. *Sigh*

The review of CM will surely appear on Vaevictis which will now get an additional 16 pages about computer wargames. I doubt it will have as many readers as Cyberstratege, though.

"Le Roi est mort, vive le Roi!" ?

Magnus don't tell me "Cyberstratège est mort" ? I'll die too.

Guess I'm gonna have to pick up my gun and shoot myself in the head. To all of you good CM playing and see you in hell !!!!!

------------------

Veni, vidi, vici

Julius Caesar