Quiz: Which WWII leaders had one testicle?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crossfire:

I mean leaders not just commanders.

smile.gif

Sorry I know this is a bit weird subject - but it is nice to get a break from AFV discussions...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok smile.gif

it wierd but it IS a diversion

personally I prefer Monday Night football for a diversion but I can do both here.

any other guesses? I don't have a clue?

Slapdragon: VERY funny with that Einballen guy! smile.gif

-tom w

[This message has been edited by aka_tom_w (edited 09-25-2000).]

If the song is anything to go by:

Ahem! "Hitler has only got one ball, Goering has two but they are small, Himmler has something similar, but poor old Goebbells has no balls at all.."

Thank you all, I'd like to thank the Academy, god, my parents and most of all you, my public. smile.gif

"Stuka has left the building"

[This message has been edited by Stuka (edited 09-26-2000).]

Guest Michael emrys

Good grief, have we come to this? Not even hamsters are weird enough any more?

Well, okay, it's Monday night; time to get weird I guess. I'll play by interjecting a sidebar to however this story turns out.

I read in an article the New Yorker carried on Hitler a few years ago that there was a rumor during the war that while in grade school a goat bit the last inch off the end of Hitler's penis. A guy who claimed to have witnessed this was arrested, brought back from the Russian Front, court martialed, and beheaded. So there.

If true, it might go some way toward explaining how Hitler soured on the world, not that he probably needed much help.

Michael

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by iggi:

What was Hitler's penis doing in a goats mouth?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, god, you had to ask, didn't you?

Well...according to the story, little Adolf had a trick he thought was real cute. He would force the goat's mouth open and urinate into it. One day the goat lodged a protest in the most direct manner and the rest is, if not exactly history, at least a curious rumor.

Michael

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

I guess Hitler came up short in more ways than one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good one, SD. smile.gif

Michael

Guest Big Time Software

Ohoh... looks like some smelly hamsters escaped from the ceaspool they call home. Me thinks a padlock ought to fix their furry little behinds smile.gif

It was a good chuckle while it lasted!

Steve