Madmattchi Neitzche Ism's Everywhere! Friday Night CMHQ UPDATE!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Check out the 'Any News' thread elsewhere for my take on....ummm stuff, but for now all that unpleasantness aside and time to kick booty!

We got:

1 new TGN hosted Combat Mission Site!!!! Care of Wild Bill and the Raiders!!!

1 New POTD...Just a plain old cool ass pic!

Max Molinaro's never before seen teaser from the possibly to be released Last Defense Demo scenario Mod!!!

Check it all out and be a real Cool Guy!!!

Big words don't make a big man...

Madmatt out... cool.gif

Now where did I put my signed copy of "Dutch"? confused.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-28-2000).]

Come on scott, look at the bazooka! They have C too. (Shaped charge) I guess the halftrack's muzzle velocity isn't up to par so it needs some help. smile.gif

- bill

Guest Madmatt

The vehicle data lists that ammo type as Hollow, so I would assume that it is some some sort of hollowpoint shaped-charge round perhaps...Although someone more in the know should probably jump in here before I make an idiot outa myself!

Madmatt out cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-30-2000).]

actually, the americans deploy the M2 Pruning Shears. These are a small tactical shear that is most effective in large groups and has very poor wire penetration. Cheap to produce though. wink.gif

The germans employ the Nawiredurfcuttenschnellswaffe which is much faster, but constantly runs out of gas and is very loud. wink.gif

Needless to say, I don't know but am just taking up time during an ICQ game.

- hunt52

Guest Charles

I'll take care of this, Madmatt.

It's barbedwire, Pad, barbedwire. I think bobwire is that wire they put in ladies undergarments for that extra support. wink.gif

Way to Go Rams! Yeah! Whoo woo!

------------------

Not THE Charles from BTS

[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 01-30-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think bobwire is that wire they put in ladies undergarments for that extra support.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Bob Wire was a rancher in the old comic strip about Marshall Rick O'Shea and his gunslinger buddy Hipshot. Also in there was a kid named Quiet Burp. Geez, anybody else remember that?

------------------

-Bullethead

jtweller@delphi.com

WW2 AFV Photos: people.delphi.com/jtweller/tanks/tanks.htm

[This message has been edited by Bullethead (edited 01-31-2000).]

Wasn't the Rick O'Shea comic done by Stan Lynde?

I believe is/was a resident of my home city of Billings - at least he is a resident of Montana.

Jason

ObGaming comment - I've been bored so I went to Gamespot and downloaded a bunch of demos, including BTS's own Achtung! Spitfire and Over the Reich. Pretty fun games! Tempted to buy them if CM takes any longer to finish.