i got mine just now

i got outta the shower, got dressed checked the mailbox no mail, went to the kitchen table opened something from best buy then opened the priority mail package and there it was in all it's glory. a nicely wrapped book but where was the cd? i open the book and there it is inside. whew that was close.

happy trails everyone it shouldn't be long now.

sorry i live in Rushville IL and preordered in may 23, 2000

[This message has been edited by pvt_ryan (edited 06-19-2000).]

Hmmm, I am beginning to see a nasty pattern here....

Why are people who just now ordered getting the game before those of us who pre-ordered?

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!! (Panthers at 500 meters will do) smile.gif

------------------

Formerly known as not THE Charles from BTS

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pfalz XII:

Hmmm, I am beginning to see a nasty pattern here....

Why are people who just now ordered getting the game before those of us who pre-ordered?

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!! (Panthers at 500 meters will do) smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, what's the deal??? Ordered mine in January and didn't get it yet. I live in Illinois though. It's probably making its way to St. Louis today and then hopefully to my local PO tonight.

WHAT!!! pvt_ryan is from Rushville, IL and I didn't get mine yet? What gives?

------------------

"I for one, am pretty damn close to Genius"--Ol' Blood & Maximus

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-19-2000).]

You guys have REALLY got to take a valium or something. Can't you see that it only took BTS a couple of days to mail EVERYONE'S and that it's very dependant on where you live?

East coast got theirs on Saturday and now midwest, out to St. Loius and down to VA, are getting it. Judging by this timetable, I'd say Mississippi river west to CO, AZ and WY, and Deep South tomorrow. West coast on Wednesday. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

COG

P.S. I don't have mine yet either.

Well COG, the PS doesn't quite work like that. The ones on the East Coast or in New England got their's first because they didn't have to fly out. The other ones fly to the nearest ditribution center of the region. St. Louis is the main distribution center for the Mississippi Vally area. Denver, Houston, and probably L.A. are the ones in those areas, I assume. All this mail will go to those respectively at the same time. And then flown or driven to the next level of ditribution PO probably on the same day. Then most probably the recipient will receive the package the next day after some local shuffling. That's why it only takes 2-3 days with the USPS for priority mail.

Contrary to belief, the USPS is more efficient than you might think. Especially with the levels of automation they use now.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leftwing66:

Maximus, where in St. Louis do you live? (I am in O'Fallon, work in Westport, and got mine today.)

Perhaps we could get together for network game some day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, you misunderstood. I don't live in St. Louis. I live in Southern Illinois. If you got yours today, then that means that I'll probably get mine tomorrow for sure.

I just said that all mail funnels to St. Louis first in this area. Mine probably got sent to Centralia, IL last night and then down to my local PO today for a tomorrow delivery.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-19-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cush:

Just got mine as well...

Ordered May 13.....Centreville, VA

Cush<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!! CENTERVILLE got it before Old Town (Alexandria)??? There is a conspircay at work here...Damn!!!!! mad.gif

(well, Cush...enjoy it!!! wink.gif

DARN DARN DARN tongue.gif

Well, I live in the LA area and I was hoping today would be the day but no such luck. I ordered before the beta demo was out (October IIRC).

Well, there's always tomorrow! smile.gif

Tom

[This message has been edited by TommyD (edited 06-19-2000).]