Xtreme CM: Platform Warz (Modest Proposal)

Yes, I threatened, now I deliver. This will require extensive mods by Max, CoolColJ, and the gang.

The scenario: .45 ACP-equipped tracked Macs vs. 9mm-sporting Pentiums duking it out with improved flash-bangs, realistic smoke, and scavenging liberally for ammo amid the mounds of dead bodies caused by on-board rocket batteries in a beach landing scenario.

Objective: Release Date, a wooded rise in the center of the map. (takes the Cool Point hit). Weather: Complete Fog.

Axis as PCs are a lay-down- Evil Empire, anyone? And the G3 tower colors are impossible for any kind of Greater Reich.

The .45s will blow the PCs into more and smaller pieces, but the dreaded 9mms will put more rounds into smaller monitors faster at longer range (recoil counts).

Of course, Macs will shoot longer, straighter, faster, and further, but their ammo isn't interchangeable with anyone else's and their HQ keeps resigning.

PCs are bent on world conquest and function as mindless automatons until Game Turn 3 or so, when they begin throwing tracks at random (HQ orders them to fight for every meter of ground, regardless, and promises wonder weapons to come).

Foreign language versions? Nah, too controversial wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>what are you on!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some see things that never were, and ask, why not... ah screw it, I'm on some stuff Peng sent me. Mixed it up with stale posts and flame-bait and smoked the whole thing.

I started seeing rainbows around my monitor. Then the neighbor's cat came over and laid the whole thing out for me. He also told me the cure for cancer, the grid coordinates for Atlantis, and the release date, but just then my pencil turned into a hissing lizard and I had to throw it in the microwave... I was only gonna write down the CM stuff anyway.

Let's see those mods!

Yeah yesterday I was setting up an ambush in CE and some Rolling Stones music came on and I realized that there was no third step. It was pretty scary.

And I swear a when I was trying to assault a heavily defended position a squad I was commanding said: Denken Sie Unterschiedliches

(That's supposed to be Think Different but I don't know how well Altavista translated it.)

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com