TANK PIVOT

guys pardon my slowness, but i have to tell you i just observed my M4 pivoting 180 degrees....AWESOME! if some of you havn't checked out the tracks during this manuver i Highly recommend you zoom in and watch the action!

BTS unbelievably great detailing...i know you have got 'men running' graphics now, and had crawling, throwing etc...have i missed some other OBVIOUS but really sweet movemnet details?

Have you noticed the gun animation when the men fire? Cool recoil on the MGs and automatic weapons. At the end of the turn all the HQs stop and point in the direction they are moving. I also like the hatch opening sound and then seeing the men exit the bottom of a knocked out tank. If you look closely enough you can see artillery and mortar shells rain down from the sky.

If CM ever showed more than one man for a crew served weapon it would be neat to see men reloading, carrying ammo, etc.

Jason

------------------

Board member since 9/99 with 340 posts. I'm a member, dammit!! :)

Hey, JUNIOR guachi, biggrin.gif

actually, you can see mortarguys lean forward and reload their tubes. Check out also the recoil on the heavy guns from tanks, assault guns and AT Guns, or the way they align to the target. Check out that fixed guns (like assault guns) have a certain firing arc in which they can pivot without having to move the whole vehicle. Argh... tons of that stuff in there... eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Moon (edited 02-03-2000).]