Flame away

Ok, I know this question might be quite a mistake, but what's the current projected release date. I know it would of course be subject to change and that zillions of factors affect it so that it may not be terribly accurate, but I'm honestly curious about the progress of the game. Only reason I ask this possibly aggrivating question is because the status page (one of the links from the main page) had this game targeted for Winter 99. Please take your time and produce quality instead of expediance, but I'm just curious...I only found the game recently and already await it anxiously. smile.gif

Thanks for your time

Brian P. Cleary

P.S. - What are the developer's handles, if they post?

The Developers are Steve and Charles, alias Big Time Software.

There is no release date. The game will be done when it is done. Any attempt to extort a date from BTS will only result in frustration and massive cool.gif point deductions. Some people here have been waiting 1+ years on the forum. Patience. Patience...

No flame necessary, just the facts. Now, if you ask every hour on the hour... frown.gif

- Bill

Guest Big Time Software

Hi Brian,

Thanks for yet another reminder that I am neglecting my webmaster duties wink.gif I'll wipe out that nasty old "99" reference ASAP. As for what I will replace it with... dunno yet wink.gif

Steve

I'll start off by saying I'm glad the game wasn't released earlier.

If you go back and read old messages from Steve, the release date keeps getting pushed back more and more until now they don't really even have one.

A post from over a year ago (2-23-99) by Steve states that the game will be released "several months from now for sure."

Could you imagine what the game would have been like if BTS HAD released the game Summer '99? Think of all the incredible things that have been added since then! While I'm guessing that a certain amount of bug-stomping delayed the game, as far as I can tell a majority of the time has been spent adding or upgrading things.

If you had told Steve or Charles last year about all the things CM would have in it now, they would have probably thought you were crazy.

Jason