Guest Big Time Software

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big Time Software

NOTE: The PBEM file format has changed in v1.03.

You can upgrade during an existing PBEM game but it's a little tricky. You'll have to load in the PBEM file using your current (i.e. old) version of CM. Then save it as a normal save-game.

Then apply the v1.03 patch to upgrade CM to v1.03. Run CM, and load in the saved file from the first step. Continue to play as PBEM from there. But note - your opponent will also need v1.03 to be able to read the PBEM file you send him at this point.

If the above sounds too tricky, then I recommend you wait until the game is complete before upgrading to v1.03.

Charles

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Lotsa fixes 'n' features.

Windows version.

Mac version.

Enjoy!

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, Charles. You keep pretty late hours.

BTW, when I clicked to get the Mac version, all I got was a type -1 error message. Going to the regular downloads section of battlefront.com worked fine, however. smile.gif

Michael

Another shining example of the sterling support from BTS.

Now if you guys can make a patch where it would add extra hours in my day so I can get my fill of CM.... this thing called Work keeps getting in the way.

Thanks so much... and keep up the good work!

Guest Big Time Software

Cubes - just click "Finish".

Owl - sorry you will have to wait for v1.1 to get the Time Machine feature. But we're working on it. smile.gif

Charles

Ah, the joys of being on very late at night. Thank you Charles and Steve for all your truly superlative work. And for not closing down the 'Peng, I Take Our Challenge Public' thread. Wonderful restraint. And I'm looking forward to each and every nuance of the new patch. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest Big Time Software

Thanks should also go to MadMatt, whose tireless playtesting despite a nasty stomach flu brought v1.03 here firstest with the mostest!

Charles

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Thanks should also go to MadMatt, whose tireless playtesting despite a nasty stomach flu brought v1.03 here firstest with the mostest!

Charles<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes! Let's all chip in and get MadMatt a case of Caopectate!

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chrisl:

Nice being on the west coast-- I get to dl it before the refreshing monkies tie up the site in the morning.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol.......I guess living on the west coast does have some advantages. smile.gif

------------------

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it."

--A. Lincoln

Hey Titan, I sent you a setup for 1.01 or 1.02 do you want a new one using 1.03 ? biggrin.gif

Damn I am sure you gave BTS a huge amount of money in order to get this patch business in the way of your humiliation (or could that be mine wink.gif)

------------------

Nicolas

"Deux intellectuels assis vont moins loin qu'une brute qui marche"

Un Taxi Pour Tobrouk