Please Dont ever change this Maddmatt

Well Maddmatt may not change that page but I certainly am gonna give it a nice and shiney makeover.

Hmm, maybe dumptruck yellow would be a good color?

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Well Maddmatt may not change that page but I certainly am gonna give it a nice and shiney makeover.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I trust that new Webmaster will demonstrate his wisdom and maintain the aesthetic simplicity of the current Battlefront.com?

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

I think it needs lotsa snazzy graphics and some background music. Maybe Madmatt can put a movie or two on the start page or some cool Java program to simulate CM in your browser.

What, doesn't everyone have a T1? confused.gif

Seriously, I vote for simplicity, function and content. Say, a CMHQ without the ads.

------------------

Canada: Where men were men, unless they were horses.

-Dudley Do-right

To be honest the first time I saw the Battlefront homepage I got a little worried about what kind of a game someone with a ****ty page could make but as the time has passed I've growned fond of it.... thank God they didn't spend more time on their homepage, we would still be waiting for CM:BO.

I'm sure a more profesional looking homepage will be appreciated for future customers though. Gives customers more security in the company as a whole, what about me? Well I don't care actually as long as I get CM2. I've heard people (at least one) saying they (or him) didn't like the homepage on the board and got roasted for it LOL.

Well, my support for Madmatt has just increased dramatically. It's the same with everything – people are opposed to change. I look forward to seeing what Matt makes of the site.

David

------------------

They lost all of their equipment and had to swim in under machine gun fire. As they struggled in the water, Gardner heard somebody say, "Perhaps we're intruding, this seems to be a private beach."

I think you guys are missing a point here. The website Battlefront.com is their sales office, they don't sell their products in stores so basically everybody that's interested in buying CM has to come by this site, could they sell more copies with a profesional looking website? I think so.

MadMatt knock yourself out, you do whatever you think needs to be done for CM to be more successful than it's already is.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I want a link to hamsterdance to be available. It is part of our collective culture here, and needs to be incorporated into the future of battlefront.

Dont agree? Well I would contend that the word "hamster" has been thrown around on the forum more often than "line of sight".

smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by howardb:

I think you guys are missing a point here. The website Battlefront.com is their sales office, they don't sell their products in stores so basically everybody that's interested in buying CM has to come by this site, could they sell more copies with a profesional looking website? I think so.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Precisely. I am confident that Madmatt has the experience and awareness to recognize the superiority of clean, simple Web design when building a business Web page. I am looking forward to the changes the new Webmaster has planned. I am sure we will one morning discover a new Battlefront.com composed of well-structured, clean, and simple pages which navigate quickly and communicate their content efficiently. New visitors to here will find what they are looking for amid a minimum of clutter and lead to more sales.

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada