CM Idiots on the CC Board.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KhanQueso:

... the supposed owners of Big Time Software...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello Khan. Would you care to elaborate on the above statement?

Then perhaps you can explain to me how one unsolicited post to a public BB is the same as thousands of private emails.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>One unsolicited post is spam. If you do not think that is the case I can send you thousands of unsolicited e-mails?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a good day.

------------------

Dan

I agree Ghostone. Any way I was just at www.macledge.com and it said that Combat Mission sold 5 times OVER what BTS origionally expected. Way to go guys!! smile.gif

And as for the chinese spammer guy who keeps sending hate mail. I have only one response.

In the words of the 101st Airbore Division's Commander, General McAuliffe:

"aww Nuts"!!!

Have a Nice day

------------

"nuts"

[This message has been edited by Panzer Grenadier (edited 06-26-2000).]

Guest KwazyDog

Very good point Ghost, and my apologies too all for being stoopid enough to respond here. Its 3 am here and I wasnt thinking straight.

Guys, dont respond to him, Steve will close this mess down soon Im sure.

Khan, I happen to love playing both CC and CM like many of us on this forum. I would say the spammers are not the true CM players but a tiny group of small minded people who have nothing better to do in life. Best thing to do is totally ignore them.

RW

"Mine Dogs unite"

Guest Big Time Software

Igotmilk (the original? Oh joy...),

Since we don't allow SPAMMING on our BBS (read the Agreement) you just made the Ban List because that is all you are here to do. And it is all I have seen you do on the CC forums as well. Your reputation preceeds you by a couple of years.

Sorry if YOU are so insecure that you can't take someone discussing CM on a public forum, even though we allow people to discuss CC here on this one. Clearly you are threatened, but that is not our problem.

Yes, we have asked that people not bother close minded folks like you, but we are not little mind controllers and therefore people can do whatever it is they want. If the moderators on the CC forum want to stop SPAMMING, they can. Just as we are stoping you.

Steve