Marco Bergman's Mod, available HERE --->

While we are waiting for Marco Bergman's new British/Canadian/Polish Firefly II, VC, and Sherman IIa mod to be made available at CMHQ, he has asked to make it available at my site so you lucky folks can get your hands on it ASAP. So its there, and you can get it. Take a moment to look at the screenshots for this mod. Its an outstanding mod. I made one of my armor shots with it...

ShermanIIa_shot.jpg

I love this mod. You will too. Go get it...

------------------

Garry Kump

Kump's CM Outpost

Mr. Kump: you are fast approaching the "spoiling the crap out of us level".

Mr. Bergman. Thank you very much for your time. Love the mod.

sniperscope

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>When CM arrived, all other land based war games became crap.

sniperscope<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come to Papa!!!! Thanks Marco for one hell of a good mod, and of course Kump for getting it to the masses. Cheers mates!

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

Great work, Garry. I'm waiting with bated breath for your next version of the trees. I installed what you have and if anything it's darker still (the Magua building mods soak up even more ambient light) than what you show on your board--still, much better than the Kool-Aid ads we had with the original release. A few more sprinkles of bright yellows and greens might do the trick. (Your miscellaneous work is an improvemnt as well and also now resides within my BMP folder.)

Magua's most recent efforts are a huge boon to this game system. I just automatically grab and stuff his mods now. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kump:

Yes Tom,

I sent you e-mail. Waiting for some coordination on what we can do with your FTP site. Waiting to hear back.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Kump

I'll check the e-mail tomorrow morning

and get back to you

can't do it from where I am now.

Sorry to all for the hold up, I'll get on it tomorrow.

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Great Mods Marco! But in the ReadMe he mentioning the Sherman III pack. Where can I get it????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chasd, Marco's Sherman III mod is available at Matt's CMHQ, or send me an e-mail and I'll mail it to you.

...And see my thread "Marco Bergman's Big gun Brit Sherman mod!" from Fri night for a couple more screen shots of the Firefly and Sherman IIa biggrin.gif

- Old Dog

[This message has been edited by Old Dog (edited 11-05-2000).]