The Pershing needs over-hall

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Since me and Mord have been making gready little requests I thought I'd bring up the Pershing. It could use a mkae over. The same still goes out to the lynx. If any of you mod makers will take pitty on my soul (that means YOU tiger).... Kittys gone nuts.... hehe....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I like it! Give my regards! BTW:

LYNX LYNX LYNX.

Tiger? Your name calls....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

All the files are HTML files for some reason.

And while I am at it I'll throw in a plea for the Lynx as well. Us Mod Sluts gotta stick together.

Mord.

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 11-24-2000).]

I have downloaded virtually every winter patch for tanks and/or support vehicles, and am wondering if there can be some sort of universal winter scheme. For examply, the M3A1 in snow looks a lot different than the Sherman, and some vehicles i.e. the pershing, M8 etc havn't got any winter paint scheme at all. Same thing with German tanks. Maybe someone (or a team?) could get together and make a really cool snow mod. BTW, all the mods I got are from TGN's combat missions HQ, so if there is another place to get good mods, please tell me, Thanks.

Twitch

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Twitch:

BTW, all the mods I got are from TGN's combat missions HQ, so if there is another place to get good mods, please tell me, Thanks.

Twitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Twitch try Kumps webpage its got all sorts of cool downloads and is updated regularly too. Its at www.gkump.com/cm (I dont know how to make that into a link Im afraid).

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

I got tired of waiting so I made my own.

I sent a preview to Kump.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army