Glowing CM review at combatsim.com

Well, the tcp/ip play I can overlook cos' it's coming. As far as the graphics go, those guys deal with mostly flight sims. The fact that it got their highest award shows that they aren't bothered too much by the graphics. smile.gif

BTW...Joe, when you gonna send a new startup?hehehhe....

------------------

"It's a hardball world son. We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over."

You see Peng, the one time I think my sarcastic comments are self-evident and people don't get it smile.gif

Danno is a bright guy, other than the fact that he lives in Utah ... hmmm so do I come to think of it ... and he didn't pick up on the fact that I was referring to the 7 of 10 (kind like 7 of 9 but not as well endowed) review that CM recently got from CD&Playstation Reviews ... or whoever the hell they are. Sorry guys, my comments were a sarcastic reference to the fact that the aforementioned reviewer saw fit to give CM only a 7 rating. Ostensibly because it didn't have TCP/IP and the graphics weren't up to "their" standards.

I like PBEM (as long as I don't have to play Danno) and I think the graphics are great.

Joe