My my Germanboy, you are a rude one

"'Move', not 'Walk', where have you seen this BTW, you are playing CM I hope, simulates a slow move, but not the British Army tactics at the Somme. This has been repeatedly stated by BTS, and it simulates a slow movement across the battlefield, incorporating duck&cover, stop&shoot etc.pp. Maybe you just want to get your facts right next time, eh?"

I was merely stating my opinion. I'm so terribly sorry to have upset you so. Although I put a good amount of time on this forum, you see, I don't have all day to read every thread about every subject. So EXCUSE ME(John Belushi fasion) for not having read one of the previous threads and getting my "facts" straight.

And about the whole "walk" / "move" thing - The graphical representation on the screen is that of soldiers walking upright as if on parade. This is a little misleading in this day and age of WYSIWYG. The "sneak" command has the same graphics, I think; but at least the word "sneak" conveys an image of soldiers taking cover where as "move" does not. See the confusion?

Guest Big Time Software

I am closing this up. There is never a need to start up a thread about another active thread. Keep it all in one place, please.

Steve