When is the new AAR going to start??!?!?

Fionn??????

Any idea as to when your new match is going to start? How about the situation? Will it be an attack, defence, meeting....what?? I must admit that I really enjoy your AAR's (nice kiss eh?) and the Alpha Battle Classic is what hooked me to CM. The ONLY way I will be able to make it to the end of May is a good printed out AAR!

Guest Big Time Software

Yeah, sorry about that smile.gif It looks like we need to send Fionn a new CD before this can start. Probably won't be going for another week at least due to the transit time to Ireland from the US.

Steve

A week, the ol' steamboat postline ? biggrin.gif

But seriously, maybe you can shed some light on the AAR battle ? I bet you guys have something in mind .... with being so close to the 'last weeks' it'll bet it will be a good showcase scenario .......

How about the 2nd SS's attack in Bocage country ? Plenty enough burning tanks for everybody !

Grtz S Bakker

Nah I don't want to make a "human-created" battle because if I do that then some guys somewhere are gonna say that it was "custom-designed" to make the AI look good etc.

Quite honestly all I am going to do is make a DYO battle with myself playing the Germans and the AI playing as the Allies and let rip.

I'll try to make it a fairly balanced battle with a bit of armour, a bit of infantry and a bit of artillery and we'll see how it goes.

Also, by doing a DYO I cannot possibly know what the enemy has before the game starts so it'll have a chance to create some real surprises wink.gif.

It also creates the most level battlefield possible and removes any claims of "cheating" to make the AI look good.