Winter Panther G?

I only found one at CMHQ, and while it is nice, it doesn't quite go with the other winter German armor I have. Does anyone know of any other winter Panther G mods that are available? I am starting a winter scenario PBEM this evening and I want my tanks to look their best. Fernando, could please whip something up?

Bah! Who cares what your tanks look like, they're just gonna get brewed anyways! biggrin.gif

Seriously though, the only Panther G winter mods I've seen have been of the white/green variety and that was at Madmatt's. I assume you're looking for plain whitewash, though? Sorry, but I think that they haven't been created yet. I'm sure someone could though, if they were so obliged so that PvtRyan could play his PBEM game with his spiffy new white-washed Panther G.

p.s. Note to self: PvtRyan has a Panther G...

smile.gif

Thanks,

Jim

Those wouldn't happen to be my Winter Panthers would they?

Actually if you use all of my stuff as a set, then they WILL fit in. As I have done all of my stuff to match with one another. When I play with all of my stuff, it looks great in-game.

When ever I get my website up, you'll be able to download the complete set. There's some stuff that Madmatt has not posted or has never received from me.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Fernando, could please whip something up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I expect to do it but I'd like to find some time for doing it first frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Fernando (edited 11-09-2000).]