More Reality for buildings

Scipio

What I want to see is:

Buildings with inner structures like stairs, men using doors and windows to shoot out, tanks shooting holes into the walls etc etc.

Okay, maybe I have to wait a little time until the computers are developed to run this ;)

ya, and if I'm gonna fight in France, I want to see cheese and wine dammit! You think we're in this for a good reason? We're in it for the culture! Where are the Can-Can Dancers? Somebody model Can-Can Dancers!

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 09-29-2000).]

Great, why don't we use the two of you for the screams? As the treads role over the legs you used to run with, and you feel your knees burst under the pressure, you can think of how wonderful it will be to relive the whole experience in the game.

Guest Big Time Software

OK, getting a bit serious for sec here...

We are planning on making a greater variety of buildings for CM2. I know for a fact there won't be any of the details described by Scipio (even if the computer could hack it, the programming time is too much), but the overall feeling of buildings will be less generic than at the moment.

Steve

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Aren't those the words from one of the hit songs in the movie GREASE? biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Grease had hits? confused.gif

Michael