CM Mod Manager

Yes, it's as easy as loading it, fill in author, version, description, and optionally some previews, and create it.

OTHER NOTE: I have noticed a problem in creating Mods that have "options" and "extras". The subfolders that hold these are not being zipped into the Mod properly when the Mod is built. I will fix this today and post it

Two Sheds...

I'm working with the mod maker and trying to create a compliant mod using the Magua Buildings to get a feel for the way Maker works.

I use browse to select the location for the BMPs in the mod, then enter a description, version and author. Finally I use browse to locate and select a JPG of the buildings, get the JPG name displaying in the Preview window and select "Create Mod".

Mod Maker creates the zip, which displays my description, author and version and loads the buildings correctly (they are there when I launch).

However, Mod Manager won't display the JPG of the buildings which I created and selected in Maker. When I use MS Explorer to look at the zip file that Maker created, I can see the JPG was included along with Description.txt and the Info.txt in the zip, but it won't display.

Does the JPG need to have a specific name (noticed that the JPG for Core Files (CD) is named "splash.jpg"), or a specific location to be displayed?

- Old Dog

Version 1.0f soon to be available

I have sent Matt a v1.0f patch to be posted at CMHQ, I'll let you know when it's available.

It fixes a Mod Maker problem when creating Mods with "Extras" and the "Launch" button should work for those that were having problems.

Thanks for a great program- it's a real help.

One new feature I think would be useful is the ability to record and restore snapshots of the state of all installed mods; that way it would be possible to switch easily back and forth between different groups of mods that fit together.

I suppose this could be done manually by creating "supermods" out of multiple mods or even the main BMP and WAV directories, but that seems inefficient.

Thanks...