What tank do YOU think is best?

I know technically it is not a tank but my vote would have to be the Hetzer. Well sloped armor and a decent gun. I even had one survive two point blank 76mm hits once and go on to destroy the tank that hit it and survive the remainder of the battle.

------------------

Navare

"I am determined to prove a villian..."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gen. Sosaboski:

Gentlemen,

Since the Beta demo, I've had a love affair with the M18 Hellcat, and I consider it one of the best tanks (and my personal favorite) in the game-with its speed, fast turret, and 76 mm (esp w/Tungsten) make it a potent weapon that, if used correctly, can be very deadly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's another one of my favorites. I think it's the classic Allied tank. Fast with a fast turret, but no armor whatsoever. Thank god the Germans don't have .50cal MGs.

Glad to see another beta demo lover, I still blow the dust off of it sometimes to play Reisburg and Last defense. Sure, the full version has them too, but they just aren't the same.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game